Leechburg Gilpin Park is biggest park in the Leechburg area. It is packed with lots of things to do. It features:
- Three baseball fields.
- A 4 hoop basketball court.
- A two court tennis court.
- 5 Main Covered pavilions.
- Two main and some adjacent kids playground equipment.
- The Leechburg Area Pool with a high dive, water slide, and toddler pool.
- Several Pokemon Go Stops / Ingress Portals for those who enjoy virtual gaming.
In the Spring months you can find lots of baseball and softball being played here. The Leechburg Blue Devils play baseball and softball here every Spring/Summer. It is also a very popular destination for walking as the layout provides a nice loop and parking is available at either end or the middle of the park.